Native from Bordeaux, France, is elegant by nature. Flexible, of soft tannins, expresses freshness and sweetness. In its Merlot, Casillero del Diablo captured all the finesse of a subtle wine, of low astringency, with blackberry, strawberries and raspberries, together with chocolate, vanilla and cassis notes.
- Origin: Central Valley
- Soil: Riverbench and benchland associated soils
- Aging: Aged in American oak barrels
- Color: Intense red purple
- Aroma: Excellent typical Merlot where we find above all notes of cherries accompanied by licorice, complemented by subtle touches of vanilla and toffee given by the American barrels.
- Taste: Silky and friendly from the beginning with elegant and balanced finish. The body is medium and the fresh black fruit makes this wine very balanced and pleasant.
- Food Pairing: Italian cuisine not spicy and rich in tomato sauces. White meat garnished with creamy sauces and/or soft cheeses.