Concha Y Casilla del Diablo Merlot 750 ml
Native from Bordeaux, France, is elegant by nature. Flexible, of soft tannins, expresses freshness and sweetness. In its Merlot, Casillero del Diablo captured all the finesse of a subtle wine, of low astringency, with blackberry, strawberries and raspberries, together with chocolate, vanilla and cassis notes.
- Origin: Central Valley
- Soil: Riverbench and benchland associated soils
- Aging: Aged in American oak barrels
- Color: Intense red purple
- Aroma: Excellent typical Merlot where we find above all notes of cherries accompanied by licorice, complemented by subtle touches of vanilla and toffee given by the American barrels.
- Taste: Silky and friendly from the beginning with elegant and balanced finish. The body is medium and the fresh black fruit makes this wine very balanced and pleasant.
- Food Pairing: Italian cuisine not spicy and rich in tomato sauces. White meat garnished with creamy sauces and/or soft cheeses.