Ships within 3-5 working days
- Fragrance is the hallmark of the 2012 Chardonnay from Hawke’s Bay with the cooler season helping to retain aromatics.
- A slightly more elegant expression for our Grand Reserve Chardonnay, the nature of the fruit dictated a little less new oak.
- On the nose expressive peach, nectarine, grapefruit and citrus blossom shine through, supported by a seasoning of creamy, toasty oak.
- On the palate the wine presents complexities of roasted hazelnut with a steely / mineral note in the background.
- This wine is medium to full bodied with a fine, long and even texture.