Carrick Riesling 11%, 750ml
- Grapefruit, lemon balm, and lime peel are good identifiers for the aroma of this Riesling.
- They bring focus to the wine which follows thru from the glass into the mouth.
- The bigger brother to the Dry Riesling the palate packs in grapefruit and lime with greater acidity that is balanced smoothly with natural residual sugar left over from the long cool wild fermentation.
- These characteristics make this Riesling perfect for cellaring, though the sweetness in the wine also makes it perfect for early drinking. Simple sophistication.
- Match with your favorite seafood dish or simply serve with salty pistachios, almonds cut cantaloupe and your favourite hard cheese.
- Approachable now the 2012 Riesling will develop nicely for the next 6 - 10 years.