This classic Hawke’s Bay Chardonnay presents aromas of stone fruit and subtle oak with a nutty complexity. Ripe citrus flavours combined with a creamy texture balance out the palate. This Chardonnay will suit a wide range of dishes.
- A combination of French and Hungarian oak was used.
Aroma and Palate
- The wine is light straw in colour with aromas of stone fruit, subtle oak and nutty complexity.
- These characters follow through on to the palate where they combine with ripe citrus flavours and an enveloping creamy texture.
- The palate is lingering and culminates with balanced natural acidity.
Cellaring & food matching
- This wine is very versatile with food and will suit a range of dishes including chicken salads, seared scallops, pan-fried fish and pasta.
- Whilst it can be enjoyed from release, this wine will cellar gracefully for up to three years.
- This wine is best served lightly chilled.