Boundary Tuki Tuki Road Chardonnay 13.5%, 750ml
All of the fruit for this wine was machine harvested, crushed and gently pressed. No sulphur was added either during harvesting or during pressing. This encourages the passive oxidation of any coarse phenolic material and promotes riper fruit characters.
Aroma and Palate
- The wine is pale straw in colour.
- The nose is complex with lifted peach, nectarine, grapefruit and mealy notes
- A rich creamy palate with stonefruit flavours enhanced by a vibrant citrus finish.
Cellaring & food matching
- This wine may be enjoyed now, but will continue to develop complexity with careful cellaring for two to five years from the vintage year.
- Chardonnay is a perfect accompaniment to oily seafood’s such as salmon and also a wide variety of meat matches.
- Smoked chicken salads work especially well.