Boundary Paper Lane Pinot Gris 13.74%, 750ml
Aroma and Palate
- The nose is elegant and perfumed with pear and white-fleshed stonefruit characters, floral and honeyed notes with hints of ginger.
- On the palate the floral notes carry through.
- The wine is full bodied, rich and concentrated, with an off-dry oily finish.
Cellaring & food matching
- Very approachable now this wine will gain depth and complexity over the next one-three years.
- This wine is a perfect accompaniment to a variety of cheeses as well as sea food based soups.
- It will also drink well with spicy chicken dishes, pork stir fries and roasts.