Aurum Riesling 750ml
The grapes were whole bunch pressed to minimise extraction of skin phenolics and cool fermented in stainless steel tanks. The ferment was stopped to maintain a small residual sugar level to balance the acidity.
- Appearance: Crystal clear, pale lemon.
- Bouquet: Fragrant, lemony, limey and toasty bouquet.
- Palate: A dry style wine with very concentrated citrus and stone fruit notes with an underlying complexity of spices. Backbone of minerality, highly structured with a long lingering aftertaste.
- Climate: A long warm autumn with hot dry days and cool nights allowed an extended ripening of fine clean fruit still holding good acidity.
- Vine age: 8-12 year old vines