Astrolabe Pinot Gris 750ml
- Colour/Appearance : Light Straw.
- Aroma/Bouquet : White fleshed stonefruit and fresh pear, with a little nougat and a hint of mandarin peel.
- Palate : Pure, focussed wine with delicacy of structure, finishing crisp and dry. Stonefruit and pear flavours dominate, followed by some light citrus fruit.
- Cellaring : Will age gracefully over the next ten years
- Suggested Foods : Great as an aperitif, with shellfish and seafood, pates, poultry, pork and light game as well as creamy mushroom or egg dishes.
- Serve : Lightly chilled or at cool room temperature