Astrolabe Marlb Sauv Blanc 750ml
- Colour/Appearance : Pale straw with green highlights
- Aroma/Bouquet : Lemon grass, lime peel and elder flower, with background notes of white currant and red pepper
- Palate : Medium-bodied with white peach, gooseberry and citrus flavours, and a dry mineral finish.
- Cellaring : Best enjoyed when young and fresh, but has the potential to age gracefully until early 2015.
- Suggested Foods : Summer salads, poultry and all seafood, especially green-lipped mussels
- Serve : Chilled