Allan Scott Sauvignon Blanc 13.2%, 750ml
- Big punchy gooseberry and passion fruit aromatics immediately take you to Marlborough.
- The wine floods onto the palate savouring the rich fruity flavours while filling the mid-palate with seamless ease, finishing dry and exquisite.
- This wine has excellent balance and excellent drinkability.
- Sauvignon Blanc can be enjoyed on many occasions: either on its own as an aperitif, or accompanied by seafood and salad dishes.
- Try sitting at the waters edge on a thick blanket with some crispy fresh fish and chips your best wine glasses and a bottle of this, ensuring of course that there is no liquor ban!
- Serve lightly chilled.